Buildings & Ground Rental Costs
(See Policy Book for cancellation policy)
|Flower Building||$425||$200||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up, A/C extra cost of $50, Kitchen has Microwave/Sinks, Refrigerator - NO STOVE|
|4-H Building||$375||$200||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up, A/C extra cost of $50|
|Exhibitor's Hall||$225||$100||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|Rabbit Building||$200||$50||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|4-H Horse Barn||$150||$50||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|Open Horse Barn||$250||$100||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|Grandstand||Board Action||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|Entire Fairgrounds||Board Action||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|Parking Lot||$500||Proof of Liability, Security if having alcohol, Clean-up|
|Camping Fee/W Electric||$20|
|Inside Storage||$8/ft or $100 minimum|
|Jon's Dream Barn||$1200/month|
|Jr. Fair Meeting Room (GP Room)||N/C||Available for Jr. Fair/Fair Events Only|
|Horse Arena||$100||Free Use for 4H Clubs|
See Copy of Policy Title: Buildings/Grounds Rental for any other questions/concerns of hall rentals.
Rules for Hall Rentals
- A deposit of $200. must be paid when booking the date within 10 days of “penciling in date” or date will be forfeited. Deposit will be returned after 7 days, only after all rules have been followed, building passes inspection (inspection for cleanliness and damage to building), and the key is returned to the office.
- Proof of Insurance must be in office before key will be given for event. No insurance—extra fee of $100 will be added on to rental fee.
- All events must be closed down by 1:00 a.m. This is a city ordinance. You may clean up after the 1:00 a.m. time, but event must be closed down.
- A few days before event, please call and let us know how many tables and chairs are needed so they will be in the hall when you are ready to set up. If more tables and chairs are needed and we need to send someone in to take care of this matter, an extra charge could occur. Hall Rentals include seating for 350. If you need more a charge may be applied.
- If having alcohol (whether you are serving it or they bring in their own) at your function, you must have security. You may call the office for a list of security people who provide this service or check with your local law enforcement officials.
- The building must be cleaned before leaving. This includes sweeping floors; moping up spills, putting trash in trash bin outside the building. Trash bags will be provided. Tables and chairs should be cleaned and stacked against the wall, the way in which you found them.
- Air condition is included in the rental price, if you need air conditioning, please be sure to call the office so it will be turned on.
- If you need assistance during the event for maintenance, you may call Martin at 419-552-6192, Harold the President of the fair board, at 419-552-6168.
- If any of these rules are broken, or police are called for problems while the building is being rented by you, you will forfeit your deposit.
- Deposit will be returned, only after all the above rules have been followed, and the key is returned to the office.